Chiropractors commonly treat a wide variety of ailments and harms. Most chiropractic patients understand that chiropractors can relieve pain, and routine chiropractic care will prevent pain, additional harms, and could stop or reverse many conditions.
Huge numbers of individuals suffer with back, neck, extremity (arms, legs) and other musculoskeletal pain, which are all effectively alleviated by chiropractic care, with no need for medication.
- Chiropractors are trained to recognize and make referrals for illnesses that must be medicated by medical specialists, if need be. Common extremity criticisms can contain tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, knee and ankle pain, and sports injuries. http://www.prestonfamilychiropractic.com/
- Headaches, migraines
- Upper, mid, lower back pain & stiffness
- Neck pain & stiffness
- Pinched nerves, muscle spasms
- Leg & arm pain, tingling, numbness, weakness
- Leg & arm joint pain or dysfunction
- Carpal or Tarsal tunnel syndrome
Illnesses & Disorders
Besides back and neck pain, chiropractic is also very successful for treating medical conditions for people of most ages including babies along with the elderly. Conditions like allergies or persistent ear infections in kids, are successfully treated by chiropractic.
Many afflictions come from subluxations (misalignments of spinal bones), which irritate or aggravate the nerves resulting in diseases or ailments. Chiropractic care can offer partial or total relief to many of these ailments:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Ear disease
- Fertility dilemmas
- Regular colds, flus
- Gastrointestinal syndromes
- Intervertebral disc syndrome
- Loss of equilibrium
- Menstrual disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Respiratory infection
Many common harms can also be effectively treated by chiropractic attention. The most common injuries are automobile accidents, where the symptoms might be delayed by weeks and even months following the accident. Auto insurance typically insures these injuries. Work place harms including falls, lifting harms, and others will also be treatable by chiropractic. Many work places offer insurance to insure these types of injuries. Chiropractic functions nicely with sport harms, and chiropractors could improve functionality. Some common injuries treated by chiropractors include:
- Auto accidents
- Persistent harms
- Falling harms
- Lifting injuries
- Sport harms
- Work-connected harms
For the best Chiropractor Cary NC, call Preston Family today!